| There is no doubt that the first thing we see in other people is appearance. It is obvious that if you are single yet, you want to
look better and better to attract potential partner. But we should say that if you are too obsessed with your looks, it may turn off
people because you may look insecure and really obsessed with this idea. On the other hand, it may also influence your relations if
you have a partner already. You may try to avoid sexual contacts with your partner, if you feel unattractive and thus you will feel
unsexy. But there is one thing you can do! You may learn how to love your body! We don’t say that you need to change your body, but
you need to learn how to think different about your body. There is a quiz, answering the true/false statements of which you may
define if your body image needs an improvement or not and how your attitude to it affects your life in different spheres.
1. Imagine that you are single and your friend invites you to the or to a pool party where you could meet other eligible singles.
And you don’t want to go there just because you will need to wear swimming suit. True or False
2. You are on date or you just are eating together with your partner and you always apologize for eating a lot or fattening food.
It sounds like: “I shouldn’t eat this, but I haven’t had something sweet for a long period of time”. True or False
3. You don’t want to have sex with a new partner just because you would like to lose some weight first. True or False
4. When you put off your clothes in front of your partner and you apologize because your body looks in the way it does. Something
like:”I was on a diet, but it doesn’t seem that I have been losing some weight”. True or False
5. You avoid walking around the room naked if your lover is there - herbal male enhancement pills.
True or False
6. You would like to take shower together with your partner and it seems sexy for you, but you avoid doing this just because you
don’t want your partner to see you naked. True or False
7. When you're nude in bed with a lover, you stay under the covers and will not let him or her see your body.
True or False
8. During sexual contact, you are constantly worrying what your lover might be thinking of your body. True or False
9. When you don’t hear compliments about your body from a partner, you think he or she doesn’t find you attractive. True or False
10. Sometimes you ask questions about your lover’s ex-partner and you wonder if he or she had a better body than you. And you worry
that your partner might leave you for someone with a better body. True or False
If you have more than three “true” answers, then you surely need to improve your attitude. You will feel better and much happier if
you learn to love your body!
YOUR BODY/MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL
When a young woman, who is watching some famous fashion TV channel and seeing Naomi Campbell in her perfectly fitting suit, size 4
and her prancing down the runway, goes to the mirror. And she thinks that she can’t look as those models, she cannot have a better
shape, less weight, bigger size of her breasts and so on. What can we do in this case? How can we learn to love our body and have
better attitude to it?
There are thousands of various bodies of different sizes, though this variety is considered to be bad. It’s true, that we have a
permanent view of models on TV as an example of being sexy and pretty. And we also try to look in the same way, making many efforts.
And of course, when we look at the mirror and don’t see those images which are in our mind, we are very upset. But there is an
opportunity for us to feel freer and sexier if we learn how to love our own body and thus feeling sexier and improving our sex life.
There is one clue of wonderful sex; you need to feel free in any sexual position, without thinking about your look in it, and feel
comfortable when you are naked. You won’t think of sex properly if you are thinking about how your parts of the body look. Your mind
should not be preoccupied with worrying about what you look like during sex. You should enjoy the moments of sex and feel free
during sex. To sum it up, we can say that if you want to have wonderful sex, you need to improve the attitude to your body and enjoy